The mission of Whitaker-LaChance Property & Casualty Group is to turn your insurance expense into an operations asset. We accomplish this through a disciplined process designed to:
- Identify the risks and exposures your organization faces
- Measure the costs and evaluate your tolerance for risk
- Design a unique strategy matching your exposure and tolerance for risk
- Implement a customized program and continuously gauge the success
The best way to help manage your total cost of risk is to explore all the risk financing options available to you. We analyze the “big picture” to help you determine which plan is the best fit for your situation. It’s not just providing you with insurance coverage – it’s designing an efficient, economical financial strategy for your business.
Helping you understand your risk is just the beginning of our relationship with you. We assist in managing and controlling that risk. We assess your organization and develop action plans that will help minimize and manage losses. We also provide ongoing assistance, consultation and service to help control insurance expenses and promote workplace safety.
- Stewardship – proactive review and measurement of your program to ensure we are managing the cost drivers
- Brokerage – assess and leverage with markets to effectively transfer risk
- Claims Advocacy – when a claim does occur, we effectively manage and advocate on your behalf
- Loss Control – help you control losses before they occur – the best long- term way to control costs
Knowledge & Expertise
Our experienced team of professionals is ready to help you manage both traditional and non-traditional exposures. In addition to cutting-edge coverage knowledge, we maintain national and international market relationships that enable us to execute the most comprehensive and cost-effective program designs. Whitaker-LaChance remains unmatched in the way we utilize our resources to effectively protect our client’s most valuable assets.
by: Jerry Whitaker I remember growing up and Ford had an often-used advertising slogan, "Quality is Job One." I assumed this meant that Ford had a strong commitment to producing quality vehicles. As I think of quality, I remember what my Dad always said "Doing the...
by: Jerry Whitaker I have had the pleasure of working with and speaking to eighth grade students for Junior Achievement. I really enjoy their willingness to try things. I have spoken to them numerous times about "Principles for Life". Here are the Principles:...
How to use content marketing to expand your business? The key to using content marketing successfully is by making quality content.