We are Landlord, Rental Property and Mobile Home Specialists. We have the expertise to offer you a robust program that accommodates everything from the accidental Landlord to a professional Landlord, with multiple properties. Let us be your Landlord “expert” you can count on.
Features of our Landlord Program:
· Convenient packaged policy
· Ability to customize policies based on what you want
· Broad Underwriting eligibility for one-to-four or more family units
· No restrictions based solely on age of home
· Scheduled policy for multi-property clients
· Specialized coverage and flexibility
Other important coverage’s include:
· Loss of Rents
· High Liability Limits
· Personal Injury
· Replacement Cost coverage on Personal Property
· Replacement Cost and Extended Replacement Cost on Dwelling
· Water Backup from Sewer and Drains
We offer Landlord options in many states – a specialized coverage package offering with deep discounts on dwelling and personal property premiums to build-your-own policy.
We also offer access for Landlords to screen new tenants through Transunion. Landlords can access credit, criminal and eviction histories of the applicant as soon as they complete online application. We offer a policy discount for Landlords who screen applicants because the program is proven to lower losses.
Vacant Property – More than 40% of rental properties are vacant for a period of time during a typical year. We offer a product that allows us to switch between Vacant and Landlord policies with just an endorsement.
Our Vacant policy can be Named Peril with added benefit of an Agreed Loss Settlement in the case of a covered total loss.
· Pro-rated cancellation: Although written as a full year policy, you can cancel at any time, subject to a minimum earned premium (other companies may offer a three to six month policy, but they may not refund any money if the policy is canceled during the term)
· Endorsed to a Landlord policy: In most states, we can endorse a Vacant property to a Landlord policy if the home is not rented – no need to cancel and rewrite the policy
· Vandalism coverage is available (many other agents don’t offer this!)
· No restrictions on age of home
· Optional higher deductible to help lower premium
In most states, we can offer optional Comprehensive coverage on the Dwelling in our vacant program that provides coverage for common risks like water damage!