Property and Casualty
Whitaker-LaChance works with our clients to offer tailored solutions to give them peace of mind about protecting their companies against loss or liability. We understand the importance of evaluating each business independently to develop the most effective insurance and risk management program.
The Risk Management Group was formed to assist clients in managing their Total Cost of Risk.
We assist clients in determining the best program design and explore the entire gambit of financing options. In addition, we assist clients in applying the most effective best practices in pre and post loss activities. By doing so, our clients impact the single largest part of their program – losses.
Whether our clients are exclusive to Michigan or elsewhere in the world, our team of professionals is ready and able to assist in the design, placement, support and administration of the most efficient and economically beneficial program for their organization. Let us analyze your risk management program.
Some of the areas of expertise within the Risk Management Group include:
- Loss sensitive programs (deductible or self insured)
- Alternative risk financing: Captives & Group Purchase
- Claim and collateral trending analysis
- International insurance programs
- Quantitative Risk Assessments
Loss and Claims Management
Our goal is to achieve long-term relationships with clients focused on bringing value to their risk management and insurance programs. We identify the activities that drive claim frequency and severity, and implement an action plan to contain losses. We also identify training needs and provide on-site assistance to actively address loss sources and promote a safe work environment for our client’s employees. We work closely with our clients to reduce the Total Cost of Risk, while increasing safety and awareness.
Securing the best insurance program for our client’s business begins with planning. Analyzing all risks is critical to the successful implementation of a property and casualty insurance program, while conversations with employees, managers, and vendors will uncover areas that need additional attention. We partner with our clients by providing ongoing assistance, consultation, and service that helps control insurance expenses and promotes workplace safety.
Ways we add value to our clients:
Loss Prevention Consulting – helping you avoid claims from occurring
- Workplace Assessment Ergonomic Risk Assessments & Solutions
- Loss and Trend Analysis
- Risk Control Assessment
- Employee Safety Manuals
- OSHA Regulation
- Mock OSHA Inspection
- OSHA Compliance Training & Updates
- Executive Summary Reports
- Training and Education
- Loss Prevention Compliance
- Program Administration
- Fleet Safety
- DOT Regulatory Compliance / Compliance Audit
- Security Consulting
- Fire Protection Consulting
- Emergency Preparedness Training
Claim Consulting Services – when claims do occur, we help our clients achieve the most favorable outcome.
- Client Advocacy with Insurance Carriers
- Claim Reviews
- Open and Closed File Audits
- Program Evaluation and Implementation
- Service Provider Assessment, Liaison, Facilitation
- Reserve Audits
- Train Internal staff on loss & claims management
- Presentation of topical information related to safety and loss prevention
- Facilitate selection and management of Claim Service Provider (TPA)
We are a member of the Globex Network, which gives Whitaker-LaChance international capabilities and access to partner agencies in over 200 countries worldwide. We have full capabilities for placement, advisory and other risk management services.
To learn more you can go to www.globexintl.com.