We have a unique history of creating programs for franchise owners and associations. By joining together under a sponsored insurance program, groups can gain valuable purchasing power – lowering the cost of purchasing insurance, broadened coverages, dividend possibilities, and tailored safety and loss control programs.
The highly experienced professionals at Whitaker-LaChance can work with you group to create a competitive solution.
Some of the unique programs within the Acrisure network:
- American Mold Builders Association (AMBA)
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)
- Grand Rapids Builder Exchange
- Home Builders Association of Western Michigan
- HOODZ & DUCTZ
- Indiana Bed & Breakfast
- Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA)
- Kalamazoo Builders Exchange
- Michigan Association of Broadcasters
- Michigan Automotive Parts Association
- Michigan Oil & Gas Association
- Michigan Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors Association
- Pharmacy Services Inc. (PSI)
- Water Dealers
Whitaker-LaChance has insurance professionals across our Network that are dedicated to specific industries. We understand the unique risks. Insurance is not a one-size-fits all.
Some of our specialties include:
- Grocery Stores
- Oil & Gas
- Security Guards